This is how to fix Exodus when the search feature is not working.
I'm using Linux but it can be done on a Mac or on Windows by downloading Putty
First Install Trakt on Kodi:
- Open Kodi and then select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from repository
- Select Kodi Add-on repository
- Select Program Add-Ons
- Select Trakt
- Select Install
Fill in the fields as below
Then press Save App
Open Kodi and Find your IP address by going to System -> System info
Now ssh into your Raspberry Pi
I'm using Linux for this but you can do the same on a Mac.
On Windows you'll need to install Putty
Remember to use your kodi IP
The default password is 'omsc'
Install nano: (You'll need this to edit a file later)
sudo apt-get install nano
Navigate to the below folder:
Use nano to edit the file by typing the below command:
Change V2_API_KEY and CLIENT_SECRET to the ones you created in the Trakt API credentials
Activate Trakt on Exodus
- Open Exodus
- Select Tools
- Select SETTINGS: Accounts
- Select Trakt -> Authorization
- You will get a popup asking you to visit a Trakt URL and input a PIN
- Enter the PIN in your browser(on a PC) to authorise Trakt
- Exodus will now use Trakt and the search will be fixed
Thanks for reading if you have any question please post them below.
Thanks for reading and I hope this helps